We are rigorously engaged in supplying a premium range of Forest Honey in Bangalore, Karnataka. We procure it from our trusted vendors, who use the updated techniques for processing it. It is full of natural nutrients and has no expiration date. It needs no refrigeration or preservatives. Our offered Forest Honey has many medicinal uses and it is widely used for the composition of various cough syrups. We have enough capacity to deliver our consignments on a timely basis, even if the client places a bulk quantity order.
- The most important thing to remember about honey is that the less that is done to it the healthier it is.
- Some honey will crystallize rather quickly (depending on the plants it comes from) and that means that it has not been cooked nor had any chemicals or corn syrup added to it.
- To reverse crystallization, simply loosen the lid and put in a pan of gently warm water on the stove and it will return to its liquid state.
- Do Not Microwave or Boil It as You Will Kill all the Enzymes Which are in It.
Honey has many medicinal uses. One of the best is using it as a natural cough syrup.
- A cup of warm herbal or regular tea with a tablespoon of lemon juice and as much honey as you need to make it sweet and it will calm and dry up that cough without the drugs in a commercial cough syrup.
- Another medicinal value of honey is for reflux and digestion.
- A tablespoon of raw honey settles the acid stomach quickly. After twenty minutes, another tablespoon for good measure insures the settled stomach.
- So enjoy your raw honey and good eating!!! Diverticulitis is also calmed by a tablespoon of honey.
- After that, some warm water can be sipped and a little more honey should help fairly quickly.