Our trustworthy organisation is engrossed in supplying a superior quality of Jackfruit Chips. We obtain these chips from our reliable sources, which use the finest quality of jackfruit in manufacturing them. The entire range of our Jackfruit Chips is thoroughly examined by our dexterous professionals, who abide by the latest industrial standards and norms. We offer them to numerous grocery stores and other establishments, at a highly reasonable price. These Jackfruit Chips are known for their matchless taste and crunch.
- The jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus), also known as jack tree, jakfruit, or sometimes simply jack or jak is a species of tree in themulberry and fig family (Moraceae).
- It is native to parts of South and Southeast Asia, and is believed to have originated in the southwestern rain forests of India, in present-dayGoa, Kerala, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka coastal Karnataka, and Maharashtra.
- The jackfruit tree is well suited to tropical lowlands, and its fruit is the largest tree-borne fruit, reaching as much as 35 kg (80 lb) in weight, 90 cm (35 in) in length, and 50 cm (20 in) in diameter.
- The jackfruit tree is a widely cultivated and popular food item throughout the tropical regions of the world.
- Jackfruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh, by name Kathal in Bengali language.
- The Jackfruit tree can produce about 100 to 200 fruits in a year.